Xeltis is looking for a Production Operator to work in a dynamic research and manufacturing environment towards the clinical realization of Xeltis’ revolutionary products.
Xeltis is a clinical stage medical device company with the world’s most advanced polymer-based platform of restorative cardiovascular devices. Xeltis’ devices naturally evolve into living blood vessels or heart valves within the body through patient’s own tissue. The company has a young team of 40 employees from all over the world. “Improving patients’ lives” is what drives us to work with joy on a daily basis.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) for a period of seven months. The assignment location will be Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Who are we looking for?
MBO according to Dutch education system or equivalent (preferred but not necessary)
Minimum of one-year experience in manufacturing in a similar capacity, preferably in the medical device industry
- Good hand dexterity, attention to detail and technical proficiency
- Familiar with operations under quality systems, GMP, etc.
- Familiar with cleanroom operations (preferred)
- Familiar with medical device manufacturing (preferred)
- Familiar with chemical solution preparation and safety practices (preferred)
- Familiar with electrospinning processes (preferred)
- Experience with Quality Control (QC) techniques and documentation (preferred)
- Good communications skills, reliable, independent, goal-oriented, pragmatic attitude
- General computer and software proficiency: email, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- Following written work instructions to perform manufacturing tasks and activities in a cleanroom environment
- Manufacturing prototypes via various manual and automated operations
- Preparing support material for prototype manufacturing
- Performing measurements during prototype manufacturing
- Documenting manufacturing and testing activities in various formats (logs, reports, work instructions)
- Collaborating with team mates on the manufacturing of implantable medical devices