Xeltis BV is looking for a proactive Management Assistant to work in its enthusiastic team.
As part of the Xeltis team, you will help bring regenerative implants to the market and enable patients to restore a natural cardiovascular function. Our Nobel-prize winning technology is supported by some of the worlds most renowned healthcare investors.
Xeltis is a clinical-stage medical device company pioneering a restorative approach in cardiovascular therapy. At Xeltis, we recognize that people make a difference. We sustain personal development within a cooperative working environment. We value people who enthusiastically contribute to our common goal by taking initiative with innovative ideas. We are a young, dynamic, international team of 40 professionals dedicated to improving patients’ lives through innovation.
The position ranges for a minimum of 24 hours per week to a full time role. For more information and to submit your CV and motivational letter, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a Management Assistant who excels in organizing and coordinating to support our team in Eindhoven. In this dynamic role, you will act as a trusted business partner to senior managers, you handle all daily office matters smoothly and support managers with administrative tasks in an organized way.
You will take ownership of your work, demonstrate a strong drive to achieve results and you show determination when facing obstacles. You will independently manage expectations to meet the (future) needs of managers, prioritize well and have a proactive and supportive attitude.
If you are looking for a stimulating and versatile job, this is definitely the job for you. As a social person, you will enjoy interacting with colleagues and visitors to make them feel welcome. There are several possibilities to broaden and deepen your role further.
Event and travel management: overseeing planning, organization and execution of corporate events, supporting the management team by coordinating and planning international meetings/calls and assisting with preparation of presentation materials.
Office management: anticipating office needs by keeping the office efficient, organized and well stocked, acting as key liaison with office vendors and making feel people welcome at our office.
Assisting HR: assisting with the recruitment processes, preparing onboarding procedures for new employees and driving the welcome process.
Project support: prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and timely supporting all departments as needed.
Education and experience:
- Dutch HBO or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in an international dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with event planning and -management
- Experience in smaller/scaling organization with hands-on approach
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
- Excellent familiarity with Google apps and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizing skills
- Ability to multitask, use of personal judgment and strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communications skills including oral, written and interpersonal
- Completion of responsibilities/tasks with sense of urgency and commitment
- Dedicated, responsive and willing to go the extra mile
- Self-starter, actively looking for ways to improve activities and grow professionally
- Get-things-done attitude, with a positive mindset and drive to success
Working at Xeltis
At Xeltis, we recognize that people make a difference. We are a young, dynamic, international team of 40 professionals dedicated to improving patients’ lives through innovation.