Xeltis is looking for an Administrator to join its finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily processing of purchase invoices in the general ledger. The Administrator is the Financial Controller’s right-hand and the first point of contact for suppliers.
Xeltis is a clinical stage medical device company with the world’s most advanced polymer-based platform of restorative cardiovascular devices. Xeltis’ devices naturally evolve into living blood vessels or heart valves within the body through patient’s own tissue.
The company has a young team of 40 employees from all over the world. “Improving patients’ lives” is what drives us to work with joy on a daily basis.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Daily processing of entries in the administration (Exact Globe); purchase invoices, credit cards, and bank transactions
- Processing of expense reports
- Processing/booking/reconciling bank statements
- Matching credit card statements to supporting documentation
- Reconciling expense reports to supporting documentation
- Processing changes in the fixed asset register and intercompany transactions
- Preparing payments of purchase invoices on a weekly basis
- Preparing various declarations
- Preparing documentation for the various annual statements and month-end closing
- Assist with preparing month-end reporting;
- Preparing VAT tax returns
- Being the first point of contact for suppliers and colleagues for matters of financial administration
Skills and Training:
- MBO (post-secondary vocational education)
- Accurate and detailed approach to tasks
- Excellent communication skills and a team player attitude
- Independent and responsible approach to own work
- Good command of Dutch and English written and spoken
Part-time job with a view to a permanent contract, 16-24 hours per week