Redefining Cardiovascular Replacement
Xeltis is a clinical-stage medical device company pioneering a restorative approach in cardiovascular therapy.
RestoreX™, Xeltis technology platform, is the world’s first polymer-based technology designed to enable natural restoration of cardiovascular function, through a therapeutic approach called Endogenous Tissue Restoration (ETR).
millions of patients / year
Xeltis is currently investigating applications of its innovative approach to restore heart valves and small diameter blood vessels.
Over 25 patients implanted
Restorative small diameter vascular applications, including Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts (CABG) are showing promising results in preclinical trials.
The first few patients receiving Xeltis pediatric vascular grafts have now reached their 5-year follow-up.
Xeltis restorative heart valves have been in trials for years, including two clinical trials in EU, Asia and in the USA.
- Swiss Xeltis founded as Univeristy of Zurich spin-off
- Xeltis merges with Dutch Qtis/e, becoming today’s Xeltis
- Feasibility clinical trials start (patch and graft)
- Series B financing round closed
- Pulmonary valve enters clinical trial phase
- Aortic valve enters preclinical trial phase
- US FDA approved Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) for PV Early Feasibility Study (EFS)
- Series C financing round closed
- Small diameter blood vessels enter preclinical trial phase
- Patient enrolment completed for EFS